“Do you have moments when Life just feels like it get’s too much, you migh start feeling unmotivated, constantly down?”
In this post we will teach you tips that you can do at home to help you move forward.
1. Have a yarn with someone. A trusted friend, a family member, a Balunu member or even make contact with one of the servics provided. Reach out have apps avaialble for online messanger if you don’t feel talking over the phone. remember there are always people in your life who care about you and love you. You are loved!
2. Get out in nature, Go for a long walk on the beach or find a park to sit in. Country is healing, nature is healing. You’ll feel a sense of calmness afterwards.
3. Do something you love doing. fishing? playing sport? painting? Reding? go do it! you will boost your mood when you do something you enjoy doing.
4. Watch a funny show, a comedy show, or something funny on youtube. you deserve to laugh!
5. write it all down! get a pen and paper and write everything down that is bothering you. it Then scrunch up that paper and threow it away, you don’t own those problems. this is called releasing, when you write or talk about things that are bothering you, you are releasing problems that no longer serve you.
Remember if you feel at the point where you can’t even do any of these things. Please Call someone.
Lifeline 13 11 14
Kids help line 1800 55 1800
Suicide call back service 1300 659 467